So me, Gwennie, Leia, and Larnie went to the Body Worlds Exhibit today. It was
pretty cool. But it totally flashed me back
to my Anatomy classes and my Psych labs seeing all those body parts.
Here we are at one of the lil stations at the Science Center
After watching some HIMYM episodes, we went to go eat at Daphnes...We were
talking about Vegas and how they have a new outdoor mall with a cool new playground.
Then Larnie goes, "what's the name of that one place with the playground?...
OLYMPIC GARDENS?"I look at Leia and her face is classic...So Leia goes,
"NO. That's a strip club Larnie!". hahaha
I guess that's Larnie's favorite "playground". hahahaha
Afterwards we went to watch Larnie and Jenn play in their volleyball league. Dude,
hottie hottie on one of the other teams. We swear he looks like Ryan Phillipe.
We quickly headed back to Larnie's to watch JABBAWOCKEEZ win!! Yay!! I want a
t-shirt!!

3 comments on "For Leia"
I'm going to watch that clip of marshall every night before I go to bed. Hilarious!
Rachey, you missed our dance session after you left last night. Larnie practiced her Roger Rabbit and we learned how to be B-girls.
Awwww booo!!! You'll have to perform for me your b-girl routine. hahaha
Awww... thanks Rache! I giggle everytime I watch this. Too bad my name isn't Lily.
Post a Comment