Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm a lil ashamed to admit it but...


I'm really feeling the new Spice Girls song...It's catchy.. Check out their video...



Here are my comments..

1. Daaaaaaaaaayam Ginger spice. Your abs are effin "MAYJAH!" (major, as Vicky B says). I would like to have Abs like that after having a
kid.

2. Vicky B, I freakin love you. Did you guys see her on Ellen. HILARIOUS. It made me wanna be her friend even more. She put Ellen in heels, a
viators, and with a big purse. hahaha

3. I think Baby Spice's voice is very soothing. I'd want her to sing me lullabies.

So it's report card writing time. Booooooo. I dragged Larnie with me to Barnes and Noble. Check out the book she was reading...
When I saw that book, I was like "the hell. we need to write a book titled WHY WOMEN MARRY A**HOLES. So I told Larnie that my goal was to finish 6 progress reports. She asked me how many I had done, and I had only written 2. I think she was secretly panicking in her head like "shiiiiiiiiit. We're gonna be here til midnight". hahaha I stopped at 3. We ate at islands. Larnie and I were writing report cards for each other. Mine for Larnie was....

"I look forward to Larnie's skills in memorizing addresses"

Let me tell you why...

Oh so there's a new cupcake place called "Crumbs". It's on the same street as Sprinkles in Bev Hills. One of the parents brought it for Halloween, so I jacked the extras to take home. They are SCRUMPTIOUS DELICIOUS. I'll blog pics of it later. So I told Larn and she came over to get one. I told Larn my address. So I look out my window and I see Larnie's car and i'm like "oh, larnie's here". Then I look across the street and see a girl in a BRIGHT ORANGE shirt walkin to my neighbor's house. I realized it was Larnie, so I go outside and scream LARRRRRRNIE! She stops and is all confused where this shouting is coming from. So she finally sees me and she admits she forgot the address I gave her. Thus explaining her progress report comment above.

So after I tell her what her progress report comment is, she's like "Yeah. But I have bad hearing" and then I go "But Larnie, I typed my address to you on IM". hahahaha Oh Larnie. Thanks for studying with me!


0 comments on "I'm a lil ashamed to admit it but..."