Hello peoples...I felt like blogging my thoughts..
- Dude, did you guys watch the American Music Awards. Alicia's perforance was HANDS DOWN the best performance of the night. I freakin love dancehall/reggae music. I feel like it's the most fun to dance to. Huh Randy? hahaha
- Okay, what the hell did they do to Star 98.7. It's all freakin rock n ish. Like trying to be KROQ but not. I really miss my mellow 98.7. Booooo!! Bring it back!
- I went to the Rock and Republic sample sale with my sis. We stood in line for 1 1/2 hours but peaced out cuz it was just too crazy up in there. Plus, there were these effin annoying girls standing behind us. I wanted to punch them.
- Am i getting old? So Mark and I went to BJ's in Glendale. Can I just say, that's like high school central? I went to the bathroom and these high school girls come in, in their BOOOTY ASS SHORTS AND HALTERS. I'm like "DUDE. WHAT WEATHER ARE U EXPERIENCING OUTSIDE, CUZ I'M EFFIN FREEZING". As I"m washing my hands, one of the girls proceeds to take a picture of herself in front of the mirror. I wanted to say "uhm myspace?". These same girls kept going back and forth to the bathroom. I wanted to throw my jacket at them. YOUR PARENTS LET YOU OUT LIKE THAT????
- I'm so excited for this short week. Mark and I are going to Disneyland with his familia on Friday. I can't wait!!! I love that place.
- Dude, do you L.A. peeps remember "G-LINE" from the high school days? hahahaha Mark mentioned that and I was like "oh my god. g-line!!". I never really talked on that, but i remember it was the cool thing to do. Man.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

3 comments on " "
oh gosh, Rach, did you go to BJ's on Saturday? Cuz those hs girls could've been my sister's friends. She was there with them that night. hahaha!!
Yesssssss I was there Saturday night! I didn't see Tin though. There was another group of Filipinos that were dressed a lil less provocatively, I hope she was in that group. haha
G-LINE!!! I loved it so much. I was on a few of those...my voice was hot back then!!! GOT ALL THE BEBOTS!!!
Post a Comment