My brother and I used to LOVE this movie called "Teen Witch". We'd watch it freakin over and over. I think I'd still watch it today. hahaha. Anyways, this is a CLASSIC scene from it...
3
comments on "TOP THAT"
Anonymous
said...
HAHAHA!!! That is HILARIOUS! I think I used to watch this show too. Because all the actors look really familiar. B-Boys these guys are NOT! Stop dancing please! TOP THAT biatches!
3 comments on "TOP THAT"
HAHAHA!!! That is HILARIOUS! I think I used to watch this show too. Because all the actors look really familiar. B-Boys these guys are NOT! Stop dancing please!
TOP THAT biatches!
that's the way i felt when i first met leia...look how funky she is...i'll never be hip..hahahahahaha
You guys need to recreate this scene and battle! Leia already has the bike, and I'm sure James already has that outfit. hahahahaha
Post a Comment