Monday, October 01, 2007

Random thoughts


I've totally had things to blog about, but I always get lazy or I forget. So I'll just blog in bullet points...



- I'm not a soup person, but I must say that i frikkin LOVE tomato basil soup. You know where my favorite kind is? Nordstrom Cafe. Random, I know. Of all the years I've been shopping at Nordies, I never made my way in there. But I must say, their food is very tasty. ESPECIALLY the bread they give you with the soup. MMMMMM

- Did you guys watch Greys? I love you McDreamy

- I can't wait for Halloween! I already bought my costume for school. Yeah yeah I know, eager beaver. But I wanted to get it before the mad crazy rush. You guys have probably seen my pic with my purple wig, but tonight I tried on the whole outfit. Love it!

- I taught Ryden how to wave "bye". It still cracks me up how he can be screaming bloody murder, but as soon as I put "Sexy love" on, he stops crying.

- Mark and I are going to Maui for New Years! Woo hoo!! Can't wait!1

- Reading old blogs is great. I totally forgot about stuff that I wrote about.

- I love my new macbook, although I'm scared that it's getting those dirt marks where your hands rest. My sister read somewhere that they might be coming out with a new macbook that's made with the same metal as the macbook pros. BASTARDS!!

- I'm loving the show Gossip Girl. I get so excited hearing Veronica (kristen's) voice narrating

The end. Thanks for reading =)

0 comments on "Random thoughts"