Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Congrats Markie!!!


So 545 miles later, Markie completed his Aids Life Cycle ride. Hooray!!! Last Saturday, I went to meet him at the finish line at the VA hospital in Westwood. Dude, there were sooooooooooooooooo many bikers. It was so hard to find Mark, but when I did, there was no way I couldn't spot him. There he was in his bright pink Tmobile jersey freakin sunburnt and with a sunglass tan. hahahaha

I waited at the official finish line with Mark's friend Greg. As we were waiting, i was looking at the different signs. One in particular caught my eye...HAHAHA At first I was like. Dude, why didn't you just say congrats. But then I looked closer and i was like "uhm...is that spelled correctly???". hahaha

There were lots of cool and unique costumes, outfits, and helmets worn by the participants. I liked this guys.. hahaha



So there were like over 2000 riders...I was afraid I wasn't gonna be able to snap a pic of Mark. But, thanks to his Pink Jersey, i was able to spot him a mile away...
CONGRATULATIONS MARKIE!!!! I'm so proud of you!!





0 comments on "Congrats Markie!!!"