Alright...So here's Justin's new video for What Goes Around...Here are my thoughts on it...
1) Scarlett is an effin whore 2)Justin has balls for making this type of video after his breakup with the old hag, but then again, he also made Cry Me a River after his break up with britney 3)Scarlett is a slut 4) Do they have to be making out every other scene? 5) I think it's hotttttttt when Justin cusses 6)Scarlett is a hussy 7) Justin is smart for casting Scarlett because he gets to make out with her and she's like the hot ticket right now, BUT she's still a floosey 8) I dunno how I feel about the ending, although Scarlett gets what she deserves for being a cheating biatch 9) Even though it's 9 minutes, i feel like this "mini film"'s story line wasn't really developed 10) Scarlett is a freakin slutty whore who should keep her paws off my Justin.. hahaha
Seriously, I'm not hating on Scarlett just cuz of this video. I never thought she was hott before this. I'm all about Nicole from Pussycat and Jessica Alba being the hotness, but Scarlett and Jessica Biel? Uhmm no. Jessica Biel is practically a man. hahahaha
And there are my thoughts on the video and Justin's flooseys.
3 comments on "What Goes Around..."
daaaaaaaaamn that is some vengeful ish!!!
and another thing...why, after being catapulted from an exploding car, does she land in perfect position and in PERFECT CONDITION?!!!
Riiiiiiiiiiite?! Seriously, this video was just an excuse to make out with Scarlett HOhannsen
Post a Comment