Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Gabe!


We celebrated James' birthday this past Saturday at Tokyo Delves. We all knew that James would get wasted and I was entrusted with the task of taking pictures to document James' drunken acts. I hope I didn't disappoint. I even took videos! I included some below. Did we not call it that James WOULD NOT make it to Citywalk. hahaha Happy Birthday Gabe!

James' birthday at Tokyo Delves

Here are some videos. The quality went down after i uploaded and it's a lil dark but oh well. I'm sure you'll be able to see the highlights.

James was having a lil trouble eating his food..



Anna was so drunk, she forgot what we were celebrating..



I had to blog these next two because we were dancing to Bye Bye Bye..NOT CUZ of James' smooth dance moves... hahahahaha







Here's Fernand battling one of the waiters. Again, I am not blogging this because it highlights James' homeboy dance moves. hahahaha


4 comments on "Happy Birthday Gabe!"

ANNA on 7:15 PM said...

oh...my...gah...

James on 9:44 PM said...

what the hell justin timberlake was there?!?! i knew those dance moves looked familiar!

ANNA on 7:44 AM said...

i sincerely hope you're not referring to yourself, james.

James on 7:03 PM said...

i'm bringin sexy back...wait for it...wait for it..YEA! hahaha