Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Send me away!


Once upon a time there was a baby named Ryden. He lived in Germany. He was bored with the food in Germany and wanted to taste all that yummy food he had in L.A. when his Mom came to visit..So he asked his Mom and Dad to send him to Cali (hehe).

He couldn't believe his Mom and Dad were actually being cheapos and would send him in a box..
Then they kinda sounded serious..So Ryden got upset...A priority mail box?! You've got to be kidding.

But then...they found a bigger box...complete with packing popcorn!




He was much happier...He couldn't wait to get to L.A.


I can't wait to meet my nephew! Man, i wish i could just have him sent over in a magic box so I could play with him. Hopefully I'll get to see him next month in Germany.

0 comments on "Send me away!"