So Mark texts me while he's at work to tell me he's working this event...
WHAT THE HELL?!?! The Victoria Secret show?!?!?! What a hard life you have Markie. hahaha He was kicking it with the models watching the screen as they waited to go on stage. So of course Markie's loving life and then he calls me later to tell me who's performing...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My baby's daddy!?!?! To add insult to injury, Justin touched Mark cuz Mark was in his way after he got off stage. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Life isn't fair.So yesterday I went to Camarillo Outlets. I was surprised at how many sales there were considering it wasn't after Thanksgiving yet. I actually bought stuff for other people too! Not just for me! Hahaha. So you'd think since I went shopping yesterday, I wouldn't have a need to go shopping today. NOPE! After Church, I thought "hmm maybe i should check out H&M at the Beverly Center".
I practically ran up to the 3rd floor. When I saw how big the store was, I was like a kid in a candy store. At first I was on one side of the store and thought "oh, this isn't so big". I was grabbing things left and right. Then I realized there was a WHOLE other section on the other side. I seriously needed an effin shopping cart. The line was so long for the dressing room. My arm was gonna break off. It reminded me of when we were in NY and we were in H&M and i was sweating bullets cuz i was all in my Winter gear. I LOVE THIS STORE!! This is trouble for Rach..So about 2 weeks ago, I found out about the Billabong Sale at their warehouse in Irvine. The word on the street was that everything was going to be $5. So i emailed peeps to see if they wanted to go. It was on a Friday, so I didn't know who would be down to roll. I took a day off. NO not just for the sale, i just needed a break. So to my delight I got the homies to come. So thanks to Fantone we had a place to stay the night so that we didn't have to wake up at the butt crack and drive all the way to Irvine. So Thursday night, Me, Randy, Pat, Joe D., Gwennie, and Fantone kicked it. First we ate at Carl Strauss right by Fantone's house. (By the way, if I lived where Fantone lived, I'd be broke as a joke since she's right by South Coast)..
The naughty boys and protege decided to have the beer sampler...

They enjoyed the first 2, but as the beer got darker, Patrick wasn't feelin them..As you can see in this picture with the naughty's chuggin and Patrick sipping. hahaha

Gwennie went home that night so I was to be left with the boys. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. They slept in the living room while I slept in the guest room. Thank God Fantone's Dad was home, otherwise they were going to seran wrap the door. Booooooooo. Unfortunately for Pat, he had to go through a bit of hazing by the naughty boys. Randy and Joe were going to pee in their pants from laughing so hard.

So we woke up at like 4:50 a.m. to get to the sale by 5:30 a.m. Man, the things we do for a good sale. My friend Randy and his homies who told us about the sale were first in line. We were 3rd. We had Jack in the Crack for breakfast. In true Rachey fashion, I couldn't finish my food. So Joe tries to make me feel guilty by saying "Si tatay." and making me think of this poor old man who was hungry. So freakin Pat draws this on cardboard while we're waiting...

So Leia and Seong join us later. We played cards to pass the time. Finally it was time go in. I swear, I was like a kid in a candy store. I didn't know where to start. There were boxes EVERYWHERE! Ahhhhhhhh everything 5 bucks!!!! We all came out with good stuff. Thank God we came early cuz the line was kuhrayzee when we came out..
We headed back to Fantone's to grab our stuff..We couldn't resist posing with her glamour shot picture. Work it Fantone! hahaha







Then Seong took us to his "secret date spot". We swore we went through a time warp. We were expecting to see Doc or Marty McFly pop out. 

But we had yummmmmmmy food..
Hooray. I finally posted. Oh, did you guys see McDreamy on the Oprah. That opening scene in the elevator just shows how freakin sexy and charming he is.Man!

2 comments on " "
oh man! fantone is going to kill you! hahaha!
eeeks,i don't that picture, what the heck was i thinking. luckily, i hid the one i really hate...hahaha.
Post a Comment