So I love how you can make your profile private on Myspace so that you don't have any crazies looking at your page. But then, it sucks, cuz how bout if I wanna be one of those crazies and look at random people's pages. I love pictures and even though I don't know someone, if their main pic interest me, I'll click on their profile.
But you know what I think is lame? 1) The girls that look like the bottom of my shoe who think that they are supermodels and pose provocatively for myspace pics. Like the infamous, take a picture of yourself in the mirror. Geez louise. 2) People that post pictures of their cars. Okay, uhm import showoff was so 90's. The hell. Why are you trying to be all cocky showing your lame ass rims n shit. What's sadder is when the person is above the age of 21. Worse, above the age of 30. Get a life. Man.
Hooray for Myspace. hahahaha.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment