Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Birthday with Justin


**Edit: I don't know why the audio won't work on the videos i took with my phone. arghhh. But it works on the two from my camera. If ya wanna see the videos with sound, just email me and I"ll send it to u =)

Alright..Here is the post I know that you ALL have been waiting for (especially James)..My night with Justin...


So as you all know, I got to see Justin on my birthday at the House of Blues, thanks to my generous friend Anna..So here's how the day went...

I went to go pick up Anna from Manhattan beach around 2:3o P.M. We were a little worried about traffic, but thanks to Carpool Lane, we didn't really hit that much traffic. That's why we got to Downtown Disney around 3:15. Our reservations at HOB weren't until 4:30, but they let us eat anyways..As we were eating, I was trying to hide my "It's My Birthday" shirt with my napkin. The waitress saw though, dammit. So we scarfed down our burgers and were ready for the check so we can get in line already. The waitress asked me what kind of cake i wanted and i was like "OH NO NO NO, THAT'S OK.". Girl, i don't want your cake, i want to get in line!!

So we get in the special "pass the line" line. There were probably about 20-30 people ahead of us, not bad. Luckily we were able to sit for most of it. So we're waiting there maybe 2 hours, then this trick ass filipina whore comes in line in front of us complete with her gucci bag. I was like "what the fuck?!?". So my friend Anna was ready to throw down, and so were the girls behind us. So gucci whore (okay, the only reason i'm talking shit about gucci right is cuz "why do u bring your nice gucci bag to a venue where it can get messed up..but i'll get back to the bag later).. So gucci whore calls up her friend to cut in line too. So three more people come. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I was pissed, mumbling shit under my breathe. Talking shit about her left and right. So anyhoo..we've been in line for probably 4 hours, and they're getting ready to let us in...

The security comes around to ask if we have cameras, cuz they're gonna check them in for us. Lucky for me, I had wrapped my camera in a Super Size Pad, and then put that pad amongst other pads in a clear bag. I doubted they would wanna look through that shit. I should have taken a picture, it was classic. So as we're about to go in, i see that they're waving a wand over people's bags. "SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT". The'y're gonna wave the wand over my pads, and then it's gonna beep, and then i'll have to take my camera out of the pads. Grrrrrrrreat. But lucky for me, the guy i had didn't care, so i went through. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY..

So i fucken run to the stage and we get a spot pretty close. There was only one girl that separated me from the stage. Woooo hoo!! So basically we had to stand in the same spot for TWO HOURS. I didn't care though, anything for Justin.

So back to Gucci Whore. She happens to get a spot right behind me. Homegirl does not know the definition of personal space...Her fucken bag was UP MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSS. Like literally up my ass. It probably smelled like my ass by the end of the night. I was ready to fart on it. She was also all up on my back, and i kept like pushing her off with my back. If she thought she was gonna get passed me, she was smoking some major crack. So anyways, at one point she asks my friend Anna to stop pushing her, and Anna goes "I HAVEN'T EVEN MOVED". Which is, true. Gucci whore was the one who kept moving to talk to her stupid friends. Then she asked Anna to stop pushing her again...Then i turned around and said "YEAH WELL YOUR PURSE HAS BEEN UP MY ASS THIS WHOLE TIME". She just looked at me. BITCH, YOU DONT' BRING YOUR GUCCI BAG THAT YOU CAN'T PUT ON YOUR SHOULDER TO A CONCERT'. arghhhhhhhhh. So finally she realized that she could step back and get space. Dumb...

So the curtain opened.....my heart started beating....and the band started playing. and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he walked on stage....OH MY GOD JUSTINNNNNNNNNNN. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!1

So here's one of the first pictures of Justin when he came on stage...He starts to have less n less clothes on, as the show goes on..hahaha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then this is the first time he came really close to us, i could have pulled him off stage...sorry it's sideways..



Then he played piano for me, he was right in front of me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here he is singing Seniorita



Then he sang me a slow jam...



And sang a slow jam while playing a guitar..



Then he shook his booty and hips for me..


Then he got a lil het, so he unbottoned his shirt for me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And he danced in front of me again, that tease..



Then he sang Promiscuous Girl to me with Timbaland, complete with gestures..U silly Justin


It was a great birthday!!! Anna and I had no voices by the end of the night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then the next day, Iya, Rochelle, and I tried to get tickets. We were sooooooooooooooooooooo close to getting some! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But its' okay, we were close to Justin again...And he talked to me!!! I'm the one who said John Mayer, when someone asked who he wanted to collaborate with...



I HEART YOU JUSTIN!!

Man, i have so many other videos, but it takes forever and 10 days to upload. Enjoy people!

1 comments on "My Birthday with Justin"

ANNA on 12:18 AM said...

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" i love it!