skip to main |
skip to sidebar
And so the countdown begins.... Til my 21st birthday, and most importantly, til I reunite with my Justin...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Poor guy, doesn't know what's coming. hahahaha Did you guys hear him on Big Boy's neighborhood today? I swear that was THE BEST interview ever. Big Boy is not ashamed to ask anything. Love it! One of my favorite parts was when Justin was asked "who's the better dancer..you or KFed?" Immediately he answered "ME!". Then Big Boy told him that KFed said that he was the better dancer..Then Justin goes "And the dream goes on and on and on.." Hahahaha
Here is the man i will be battling "potato" hoochies to see tomorrow...
Here is what I"m wearing to make sure that he knows that it's my birthday, and so he can sing to me while he is giving me a lap dance. hahahahaha I know I know, as Justin said "and so the dream goes on and on and on". hahaha
0 comments on " "
Post a Comment