Wednesday, December 21, 2005


So I've been on Winter Break now for the past week. Woo hoo! I've been on-call for Jury Duty, and so far so good. No jury duty. Have to call tomorrow and that will be my last day to call in. Hoooray! This is the best time to be on jury duty cuz judges never wanna have cases around this time...

So i've had random stuff to blog, but just been too lazy...So i here i finally go...

- Today i went to Westside to do some more shopping and i'm at Nordstrom in the kiddo section. I hear this voice at the counter and i'm like "dude, that sounds like Maria Shriver". I turn around and it's totally her. She's tiny. I didn't know she was that skinny. I was thinking to myself "maaan. that's the closest i'll ever get to Oprah (they're bestfriends) and to a Kennedy. Kuhrayzee. The people at the counter were all saying that she should've spent more since she's the freakin wife of the Governor. hahahaha

- Yesterday Pat and I wanted to have Ramen for dinner. He im'd me what he wanted to have in his soup...He said he wanted the Wonton Ramen soup with seawood. I was like "seawood? what's that?"...then he said "like weed". So he meant "sea-weed". hahaha dork..

- So i was at the mall last week at the food court and i see 50 bucks on the floor. (2 twentys and a ten). I was debating whether to pick it up, but i was like "dude, how bout if someone's watching me or if i'm like on some tv show". Then i started getting all moral and thinking "well how bout if this is some poor family's only xmas money to buy their like 10 kids something". So i didn't wanna feel the guilt, so left it there. My parents were all pissed at me. My Dad even showed me a sneaky technique to pick it up without anybody noticing. hahaha

- I was talking to my cousin about my nephews and she was saying how my one nephew Sean is soo into his clothes. They get in arguments every morning before school because he wants to change his outfit and he won't go to school unless his hair is fixed. His friend came over to drop off a thank you card and he wouldn't come out of his room because his hair wasn't combed. maaaaaaan.

- There are a lot of movies i wanna watch. Miss Riann, we still have a date for Narnia right. (i'll have my mom drop us off. hahaha)

Okay, i don't remember what else i wanted to blog. i'll blog more later. Peace out.

0 comments on " "