Sunday, December 11, 2005


Randomly i was thinking about things i'd want in my house. I don't need a big fency house. But i definitely would need a big closet. Preferably walk in closet, like my mom's. It doesn't need to be all Cribs stylee, but just one that i could "walk"into. I also want a tub that i could take a bubble bath in. A separate tub from a shower. Not the combo deals. That way i can take a bubble bath when i've had a long day with the kiddos. I also want my front door to be red. I dunno, maybe i got influenced by one tree hill, but i think it looks nice and cozy....Now if i marry a rich guy, i'd wanna have two sets of staircases. One that leads from like the living room upstairs, and one that goes from the kitchen upstairs. Like how the Huxtables had it, or the Seavers, or the Tanners. hahahha

Wanna know how i spent my friday and saturday? In bed. I had a fever. booooooo Now i have a stuffy nose. Good thing it's my last week before vacation. Yippee!

0 comments on " "