So for months now, my room has been screaming at me to clean it. But i've been busy, lazy, you name it...I had this HUGE mound of clothes on my floor that needed to be hung. But i seriously had no room in my closet, so i had to wait for my sister to move out so i could take over her closet...So finally cleaned up and was sorting through these bags of gifts i had gotten from my kiddos AND from my graduation party (sheesh) and i found a gift certificate to the GROVE! Sweeeeeeet! I can get my ipod speakers. Hooooooray.
So Christmas was cool. Same ol' same ol' at my Uncle's house. But it was very apparent that we needed kiddos running around to make it feel like xmas. It's only been my two nephews Sean and Aaron for quite awhile, and now they're getting all big now. So by next Xmas there will be freakin 3 new babies at our Xmas party. My cousin Kim announced that she was preggers. Hooooooray! She's our only hope for a girl, cuz everyone else that's preggers is having a boy. I want a girl to play with dammit. I was in Baby Gap and I saw the CUTEST girl clothes. They had a freakin poncho for baby girls. Sooooooo damn cute.
Hope you guys had a great XMas!
Me and Mark planned a spontaneous trip to Vegas this week. And YES my parents actually know that he's coming. So don't worry, you guys don't have to lie for me. Maybe i'll hit the big jackpot and then i can retire. hahaha. Keep your fingers crossed =)
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "It pays to clean your room.."
Post a Comment