Okay. This summer it seems that I'm truly living up to my "dark girl" role. Yes yes, i'll give you a moment to laugh and think of all your dark girl jokes. hahaha But yeah, my arms are sooooooo dark while the rest of my body is it's nice pasty white color. hahaha I mean, i don't mind color. But i just hate being dark. I haven't been this dark since elementary school. I swear, if you look at my 6th grade pic, you can tell i was playing on the playground a lot. To make it worse, i'm goin to Soak City tomorrow. Gret. I think when I fill out surveys or whatever, I'll have to change the bubble i fill in for ethnicity. haha
I can't wait for Hawaii. I need to stop buying stuff for Hawaii cuz i know i'll go crazy shopping there. But that's okay. I know Mark won't use a second luggage, so that gives me 3 luggages plus a hand carry. hahaha I'm taking requests for anything you want me to bring back. I can't friggin wait!
We went to a Sparks game today. ZzZzZzZzZzz. The end
I love how Pat and Gwen have a Westside place. It's wonderful to have homies on the westside. I had great food 3 days in a row. C&O...then Outdoor Grill...then Empanadas today. Yum! I even resisted dessert at C&O. Yes, yes i'm feeling okay.
I can't wait til i'm on vacation! Hoooooooooooooooooooray! Call me up so we can go play.
Oh, so i'm debating whether to go see IA tomorrow. I miss the music. Yeahhhhhh the music. hahaha.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment