Saturday, July 16, 2005

Alcohol wipes


Why is it, that in every class, there has to be one dumbass person that makes the class go slower cuz they keep asking questions. So i had my freakin 9 hour CPR/first aid class at the butt crack of morning. I"m sitting there half awake waiting for the class to start and this lady sits next to me. She starts talking to me and says how she's never taken any sort of CPR class before. In my head i was like "awwww fuq, she's gonna slow us down". Yeah yeah i'm mean, but i was so tired. So then she just keeps talking and talking and talking. And i just wanted to freakin move seats already. I knew by this point that she'd keep asking questions to our instructor. So anyways, we're going through the class. The instructor keeps freakin tellin his lame ass heroic stories. And that lady keeps asking dumb questions. Then this other girl keeps asking dumb questions. So we're getting ready to work with the manequins and the guy tell us to wipe the face with the alcohol wipes. So we work on the adult one. Then we move on to the infant one and wipe down the face too. So the dumb lady raises her hand and goes "So when we do cpr. We wipe the person's face with an alcohol pad first?". HAHAHAHA. I was gonna effin pee in my pants. I had to turn to the side and laugh in my arm. By 4 o'clock i was ready to kill this lady. Dude we had to take a test. Everyone was literally done in 5 minutes. The instructor had to tell her to wait til the end of class to finish so we could move on. hahaha So anyways, there was this other girl there that kept making stupid comments and kept looking at me. I seriously wanted to yell at her and say "what the eff are u looking at?". Well she comes back from the bathroom and her fly is freakin wide open. hahahaha. I think the girl next to me wanted to say something to her, but I totally didn't even tell her. hahaha Beech.

So now I'm tired. I went to the mall with my nephew Sean. I love that kiddo. I didn't even know he was coming over. Suddenly I hear this lil kiddo voice downstairs saying "hi Wemy". hahaha So we took him to the mall. I owed him a BDAD present (his bday was in May. Ops). I swear some of the things that come out of that kiddos mouth are hilarious. He does a lil rap to that BEP song Bebot. It's hilarity.

Alright. I think this is the longest I"ve blogged in a long time.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I got an ipod color. Yayyyyyyyyyyy. So i shall be stealing from all of your computers. thanks. hahaha

You know what my FAVORITE song is right now. That Mike Jones song. You know who also loves that song? JOEMAMA. So whenever u see him. Make sure to sing that song to him. Better yet, play it for him over and over. BETTER YET. Run over to him and tell him to come quick to another room. And make sure he's running behind you. And then....play the song for him. HE LOVES THAT!

0 comments on "Alcohol wipes"