Life's wonderful. You know why? Cuz i'm on vacation!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOOOOORAY!
So here's how my summer vacation has gone so far...
Friday: Went out with Markie to eat at PF Changs then watched Batman Begins. That movie is freakin dope. Christian Bale is hottie hottie. Nice ass body. Woo hoo. hahaha. But yeah, I enjoyed that movie. I can't believe i've watched 3 movies in the last week, considering i hadn't watched a movie in months.
Saturday: Went to meet up wit Pat, Kay, and Joemama and the Wessyde hotspot. We went to look for an apartment for Kay. Man, it was frikkin hot. We saw a lot of juice on the way and a lot of russians. We also saw a lot of HDC's. If you don't know what HDC means, just ask us. hahahaha I'm sure you can think of what it means, it's our reference for Joe De Los's people. hahaha After looking at expensivo places we discovered that we like the street names Zelzah for the juice and Etiwanda. hahaha Eventually we ended up Camarillo Outlet. Of course they had to FORCE me to go. I was like "Okay guys, I guess I'll go into Bebe.". They were having an extra 65% off sale price sale. Woo hoo! I got my cutie silver shoes for my sister's wedding and 2 other cute things. We walked around. They're gonna have an Aeropostale outlet! Woo hoo! Label whore, aka Joemama, was excited that they were opening a Diesel. He tried to follow a guy at Coach for a wallet, but the guy didn't put it down. Sorry. Joemama looked wonderful in this pair of pink sunglasses at Kenneth Cole. But not as good as this pair of clear shades. hahahaha They tried to convince me to buy this pair of super cute heels to wear with my short shorts, but I passed. Later we ate at The Pig. While driving and during the day, we all realized that Joemama needs to get his hearing checked...1) "Let's eat at Nancy Thai"..you mean Natalie Thai? 2) Rach: "Oh over there's Hop Li" Joemama: "mmmmmmmmm Napoli". hahaha When we were walking back from The Pig, Joemama apparently saw this scary old guy and got scared. I don't know what he's talking about. But 2 minutes later I scared him and he shrieked and jumped like a lil girl. Freakin hilarious!
Sunday: Sis is leaving for Germany today. She'll be back in September to get ready for her wedding, but in the mean time...I think i'll take her of her A4 for her. haha
Who's down to go to Mai Tai Bar on Monday night? Why Monday you ask? Just cuz i heard it's packed on Friday and Saturday and I don't feel like seeing all the Hawaiian Tropic wanna be girls over there. hahaha
Summer is gret! ::sigh::
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "I'm not raggedy!"
Post a Comment