Okay, I can't believe I graduated. I can't believe 3 years has passed. That's just insane..
But anyhoo, I graduated yesterday and boyyyyyyyy were my legs feelin it. I decided to wear my new super cute stileto shoes. Nice Rach. If it weren't for the hundreds of people in the school of Ed, my legs wouldn't be in so much pain. But it's coo.. Thanks to Markeez for the beautiful flowers..Thanks Cile for coming, I know you got to sleep late. Thanks Randy for the dope ass lei's (he made one out of blocks that said "miss rachey mack" and another out of shoes with nsync buttons. woo hoo!) Thank goodness he didn't put lumidee or an organization with three letters on my blocks. hehehe. Thanks Anh & Anna for the flowers. Thank you everyone for your congratulations! Remember, save July 9 to party somewhere. hahaha I'll let you all know.
Hope you all had a super duper Mother's Day. I don't wanna write report cards. K bye.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Graduation"
Post a Comment