Man, you know what I just realized tonight. I'm really scared of lightning. Not thunder, lightning. I was driving home tonight and cringed everytime i saw lightning. It seemed so freakin close. Ahhhhhhhh. It's quite scawee. Rain, freakin go away!
Please pray that my dentist appointment goes okay. Usually, the last thing i wanna do is pay a visit to my psycho dentista, but i had to. Something's going on with my gums. So please pray that it's nothing.
Lastly, please pray that I get tickets to Alicia Keys/John Legend concert. Joe D. had seen that it was sold out already, but they haven't opened it up to the public yet! Only the American Express people got pre-sale tickets. That wouldn't be right. Damn you American Express people!!!! hahaha I better get tickets!
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "SCAWEE"
Post a Comment