Sunday, February 27, 2005

My Special Talent..


I have discovered that one of my special talents is finding shopping bargains. Today I think i bought the bargain of the century...

So I was at the mall to pick up my contacts. I decided to go to Bebe to see if I could find anything to wear to Vegas. So i'm at the sale rack and see this pair of jeans that happened to be my size. I check the price....9.99!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. 10 bucks for a pair of Bebe jeans????? But wait! Everything on the sale rack was EXTRA 50 PERCENT OFF!!! Yes my friends, I bought the jeans for 5 bucks. Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo! I asked them why it was so cheap and they said cuz it was from 2 years ago and they never returned it back to the manufacturers. Shiiiiiiiiit. I'll take them! No way anybody's gonna know it was from2 years ago. It's not like 2003 is sewed on the ass. hahaha

So yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with 5/6 of NC-17. We went to Cinespace for Randy's co-worker's bday. Man. Now i know why i'm not a big fan of the "hollywoodesque" type places. Some of the people working there were being so effin rude. We were waiting for Randy's homie to give us two more tickets to get in free and they were telling us to either pay or go downstairs. But anyhoo, it was good times with the homies. OF COURSE they had to play stupid lumidee. And to make it worse, it was mixed in with a Justin song!!!!!! That's just effin wrong. At least they played Joemama's favorite songs and we could call him so he could hear them. hahahaha I didn't call. Joe D. did, so I didn't break my lenten promise. hahahaha Here are some pics from the night...

Randy's super duper happy dancing with the birthday girl. hahaha


Joe showing us his dance moves


Nc-17 Girls after the third try taking the pic. I had a nice puddle of sweat on my face after the pic thanks to Riann. hahahaha


What we did to pass the time at IHOP. We used our nostril strength to blow the straw wrapper. hahaha Riann was like a bull when she got ready. hahaha

0 comments on "My Special Talent.."