I am the QUEEN of bargain shopping. I met up with Joe D. & Cile tonight. We went to Westside Pavilion to go eat. Well before Cile came, me and Joe walked around and went in to AE. I went to the bargain rack and saw this tank top that said "Sweet Tooth" and had all this candy on it. I was like purrrrrrrrrfect. So i didn't see a price so i asked the dude to check the price for me. But then i turned the tag over and saw that it was $1.95!!!!! Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo! Yes, i'll have to wait for summer to wear it, but man. What a steal! And, Joe pointed out that they'll match my Valentine's. Yipee!
So this past weekend sucked with this rain. Booooooooooooooooooooo. I mean, it was monsooning outside. That's just wrong. But anyhoo, this is how the weekend went...
Friday: Went to THE GAL cuz i had made good time going to Mark's house, so i thought,"hey, why not go to the mall". Got a cute blazer and the shoes I wanted from GAP. Then me and Mark went to eat and chilled.
Saturday: Went to the crazy dentista lady. Then had Maeda, now Midori, all you can eat sushi. Yummmmmmmmmy. Too bad i felt like i was gonna yack my brains out afterwards. We took a three hour nap and just ended up watching Ray at my house cuz it was crazy raining outside.
Sunday: Went to Old Town for Anna's bday. Had some more Japanese food and then did a little more shopping. Got the cute shoes i wanted from Urban. Me and Randy almost convinced Joemama to get Nikes. I totally know that he wants them, but he's just trying to front that he doesn't like Nikes. Suuuuuuuuure. Had yummy wings at Hooters. And i didn't cheat on my lenten promise since i changed it. hahahaha But yeah, had THE BEST sundae from Ghiradelli. Yummm. Then i saw some old skool pics at Cile's and left early cuz AGAIN, monsooning.
Monday: Woke up at the butt crack of dawn to have breakfast with Mark at Griddle Cafe. Had yummy for the tummy pancakes (which is not dessert hahaha). Everybody needs to go there. Then i cleaned my room, and u can see the floor again. Hooray! After putting away all the things i've bought, i realized i need to stop shopping! hahaha
Man, i've been getting lezy with this blog. I should put up a tagboard. And my links. But blahhhhhhhhhh. Can't wait to go to Vegas. Can't wait for that movie Be Cool to come out.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment