First off, hooray for the Lakers!!!! Although I am excited and happy for them, I have to say I miss the championship celebrations in the 80s. I still remember being little and watching the game in our living room and screaming and yelling and calling our cousins to celebrate. I felt like the game was so late back then and was so excited to be up so late.
What I really miss is the dope ass caricature shirts they had back then. They need to make those again..

Okay, now back to the "really people" part of my blog. What the heck is up with people ruining the celebration by vandalizing??? Come one guys. Just because we won the championship, does not give you free reign to light ish on fire, break things, and steal. Geez louise. Check out this poor car. They were trying to put plastic in the gas tank to light it on fire. Smart people. Let's let it explode. ::sigh::


0 comments on "Really people?"
Post a Comment