Tuesday, June 09, 2009

New Chapter


I'm so excited to start a new chapter in my life...

I can't believe in less than 55 days, I'll be married! What the heck?! I'm so freakin excited. Not only for the wedding, but really for the marriage. Mark and I have been together FOREVER. Granted, we've had our ups and downs, but I'd like to say that we've managed to grow and mature together, especially in the last couple of years. So I can't wait to finally be able to go home to the same place and just "hang out". It's been a long time coming...12 years to be exact.

We're also moving! Okay okay, it's like 2 minutes from my parents' house, but we love this place! We can't wait to have everyone over. It's been so fun shopping for stuff for "our place". Whether it's cleaning supplies or a trash can, it's just so darn exciting. We're trying to appreciate these moments as much as we can.

So here's to a new chapter in me and Mark's life!

P.S. Hello to Kev in NYC. Miss you

P.P.S. I love summer vacation

P.P.P.S. Congrats to Anh!

0 comments on "New Chapter"