Hmm..What's happened since I last blogged...
- I went to the NKOTB concert thanks to Anna H. and I must say that it was such a good concert!!! I really miss going to a concert where everyone is singing along (ahem ahem N*sync)
- I went to Riann's Hollywood Ho Down Batch-lorette festivities. What a fun weekend! I think my favorite memory was the smurf blue panties..nuff said. hahaha
_ I went to Riann's Bridal Shower. Can I say that me, Anna, Michelle, and Riann are the bomb diggity with shells and a glue gun? hahaha I think my favorite part of that day was Riann's dad flipping through the Hollywood Ho Down scrapbook and seeing Riann's pictures. hahaha
- I've realized that Halloween is a big pain in the ass designed for the hoebags of America. Why is it so hard to find a costume that actually covers below my hoo-ha? I swear, I went to so many costume stores and could not find a decent fairy costume. So I decided to make my own and am now stuck with a tutu that doesn't match the dress I bought. Anyone want a tutu??
- I've realized that report cards are a bigger pain in the butt. But it's not so bad when you look at old report cards and copy nice sentences.
- Mark and I have set our wedding date in Maui!!!!! We're so excited!!!
Okay, I'm getting lazy now. hahaha But those are key events that happened this month. I can't believe it's almost November. What the eff!!!! Can't wait for Joe and Riann's wedding. That's gonna be pure madness. Maybe, just maybe, that lil sis side may come out. MAYBE.

0 comments on "Busybody"
Post a Comment