Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm the future Mrs. Mark Malonzo!!


Well I can't believe I'm blogging this post. MARK AND I ARE ENGAGED! It's still kinda surreal. It's 11 1/2 years in the making, and I couldn't be happier. I told everyone how it happened in the classroom and how I was the sweatiest ever cuz we had a field trip that day. So I wanted to share with you some pictures. Thanks to Tam for taking the pics and throwing me off so that I had no idea!!

This is the dog that Mark made for me at Build a Bear. He named it Justin!! I have the certificate to prove it. So in a sense, Justin proposed to me! hahaha




      Recreating the moment...

           My turn to ask....


Beyond happy =)

 I love you Markey!

3 comments on "I'm the future Mrs. Mark Malonzo!!"

Anonymous said...

your initials don't change. i'm jealous! you don't really have to change your signature. =P

ANNA on 4:07 PM said...

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!

Anonymous said...

it's MarkIE with an I.E... get it straight