
Spring Break has been great. I can't believe it's coming to an end...However, over this vacay, I've been able to try out new places to eat...
1. Tokyo 7-7 = Good cheap eats in Culver City in a random location, but it's cool cuz it makes it seem like it's a hidden secret.
2. Taco Spot - CARNE ASADA FRIES!!! Ahhh! You don't understand how I excited I was to find out they had Carne Asada Fries somewhere other than Cerritos, Long Beach, West Co, etc... They were actually pretty good. Of course can't compare to like SD, but it will satisfy my cravings.
3. El Segundo Whole Foods - Okay, I didn't eat there but Markie and I checked it out. Holy Crap, it's huge!!! It seriously is like a buffet at Vegas with all the choices they ahve
4. Pizzeria Mozza - Oh sweet Jesus, this place is yummy. Riann, Cile, and I tried it out and it's heaven. You guys have to go!! Yes, you need a reservation like 30 days in advance to get a table, but dude, if you can go for lunch, go and sit at the counter. It's better cuz u can watch them making pizzas. And you MUST get the caramel dessert. Man oh man, who knew Spanish peanuts could taste so good with ice cream!
5. Vietnamese Sandwich Place in Alhambra - Sorry, I don't remember what the name is, but dude, if you like vietnamese sandwiches and spring rolls, this is the place to go. Freaking buy 2 sandwiches, get one free. Did i mention the sandwiches are only 2 bucks!!!!! And, the spring rolls are only like 2 bucks, and they actually give you 3 WHOLE ones, not like two cut up ones and charge you 7 bucks for it.
Cheers to Spring Break
Cheers to Spring Break

0 comments on "Kristen Rocks"
Post a Comment