So Mark and I had dinner with Tricia and Jonas at Creperie on 3rd. I was so excited for this meal cuz i've heard such great things. You guys should eat there, it's yummy for the tummy. So anyhoo, I was telling them how Jessica Alba always goes to Jack n Jills (Creperie's sister restaurant in BH) cuz she loves the pudding. So seriously, 10 min. later, I look out the window of the restaurant and I see Jessica with Cash. I totally was like "OH MY GOD. IT'S JESSICA ALBA!!". And everyone was like "what? huh?". And i was like "JESSICA ALBA!!". So she walks in and Jonas, Tricia, and Mark see her, and they're like trippen out. They seat her right next to us, so Mark is literally less than 2 feet from her. He could have grabbed her boob. hahha. So of course, we can't even talk at this point. We're still shocked. We're all nonchalantly trying to take pics of her and texting our friends. I have to admit, she's gorgeous. Flawless skin. Glowing pregnant woman. Boooo. hahaha. And dude, she has a fucken blinding ruck on her finger. Good lord. It was funny cuz the waitress pointed them out to the food on our table, so she looked at us. We were all like "oh my god oh my god". We should have said something like "it's good". But yeah, people have said she's a biatch in person, especially my gossip websites. There was no way she would have taken a pic with us. I was like "we should have asked if we could rub her belly"Then Jonas goes "yeah. rub her belly. under her shirt..with my inner thigh". HAHAHAHA. Hilarious. Good times. I love star sightings.
I was thinking, dude, how bout if that was Justin. I would have had to be rushed to Cedars. Thank God it's down the street.
1 comments on "Jessica"
Post a Comment