- I was watching 20/20 yesterday. They said that mosquitoes do tend to bite some people more than others. Apparently mosquitoes like people with high cholesterol and those that like to drink beer. hahaha Is that why I didn't get bit as much?
- I'd like to say HELLO to my friend Kev, who has been a faithful blog reader of mine. I had no idea that he still read this. Hi Kev!
- Justin and skankwhorebiatch aka Jessica B are supposedly moving in together. boooo
- Johnny Mayer is apparently now with the other slutskankhooker Cameron.
- I start work in like a week. Booooooo
- I still haven't uploaded my puerto pics. hahaha I will, i will. I'm annoyed with my Mac right now because the space button is sticking so I have to push down like extra hard to type. Arghhhh
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

0 comments on "Random blog thoughts"
Post a Comment