So I like to read blogs. I think that you totally get to know the person by their blogs. I read random people's blogs and it's funny cuz if I see them somewhere, I feel like I kinda know them, even though they have no idea probably that I read their blogs. Anyhoo, that got me thinking that I have no idea who reads my blogs. I don't really care who does, but I just think it's funny that random peeps are reading about my Justin obsessions, my crazy kiddos, etc etc.
So my topic today, is like more information than even the people that know me probably want to read about, but oh wells. =)
Ever since last year when we went to the Caribbean, I've been wanting to get a brazillian wax. Very curious about it, and yet scared as eff since I've heard that it hurts like all hell. So this year, I decided, "hmm why not. lets do it for Puerto". So Gwennie and I went yesterday. My sis told me to take an Advil before to kinda numb the pain. We went to this place called Stark (my friend was like, "like stark naked?" hahah) on Sunset. I had a girl named Jill. I have to say, that it wasn't as painful as I thought. I dunno if it's cuz I have this crazy high pain tolerance (probably built up from all the dentist visits I"ve had), or if it was the chick, or what. But I really recommend this place and this girl. Granted, it wasn't completely pain free, but I wasn't screaming "Kelly Clarkson" when she did it. hahahaha What's funny is this place has walls, but no ceiling. So if someone did scream in pain, you could totally hear it.
So anyhoo, I guess I've gone through the big girl right of passage. haha Would I do it again? Sure. Why not.
"I make people happy for a living..."
15 years ago

3 comments on "I'm a big girl now. hahaha"
have fun in mexico! i hope you get to claim lil sis' again =) stay safe!
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!Feliz CumpleaƱos! Happy early b-day!
Thanks Fantone!! I'm sure you'll be able to relive our drunkeness through our infamous videos!
FYI- Mine hurt like crazy. I guess I don't have the pain tolerance that Rachey does. I told the lady that did mine that it hurt more that getting my tattoo done. My palms were clamy from sweating and I was silently screaming inside. Ouch!
Post a Comment