Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Random Monday


So James, Cile, and I decided to celebrate Randy's birthday early in Westwood. James picked me up and we headed over there. I thought we could park in one of the lots, but then we saw that the parking was freakin $15!!! I was like, what the heck. Then we realized that there was a premiere. It turned out to be the movie "Knocked Up" with Katherine Hiegel from Greys. Hooray!! I was so excited cuz all the years I was at UCLA, I never went to see a premiere. Luckily, I had my camera...Here are the celebrities we saw....


James Franco...dude he's a hottie. I was like 5 feet from him. Nice smile!
Ahhhh! Addison!!!! At first I hated her character...Then I grew to love it. Too bad her show will tank...
Double ahhhhhhhhh! Izzzzzy!!!! She is freakin beautiful and EFFIN SKINNY!!!! Dude, I can only imagine how skinny Meredith is in real life. She was really cute posing on the red carpet and with her fiance.


Here's Ben Stiller. He walked down the carpet really quick.
Then here's Ben Stiller's wife Christine something. Aka Melody from Hey Dude. Love that show. I can still sing the theme song. hahaha
Here's BJ something from the Office. Poor guy wasn't getting much attention. James could have totally called him over. But he didn't. Sucka..

Then there's the dude from Clueless. Forgot his name. Love that movie.
And here's Cali from Greys. Ehhh. She's pretty in person. But not feeling her character.
And random. The mom from Growing Pains. hahaha

0 comments on "Random Monday"