Monday, May 07, 2007



It's so freakin het. What is up with the weather. Man. It's like a tease, cuz it feels like it should be summer. But it's not. All i'm saying is, come June 9....who wants to party?!!?!? I frikkin can't wait. All my coworkers say "man, i can't take a whole summer off. I get too antsy" Me?!? No sirreebob. I don't mind being on myspace 24 hours a day and picking my butt the whole summer. That to me, sounds like perfection. hahaha

So last week was like the longest, toughest week. i swear. I couldn't wait til the weekend. Friday night, we ate yummy japanese food. It was me, Cile, James, Randy, and Leia. We all met up at my house. Cile dropped the four of us off and we were talking and chillen in front of my house. Leia asked what time it was, and it was only 9:30. We didn't wanna seem like old foggies so we decided to go out to the wine bar in culver city. We went to the taste testing one. Here are some pics. Tell me if you can spot which picture is not like the rest because someone wanted an action shot....








The next day I got a much needed car wash and then Gwennie and I were off to Cerritos. I dropped off my friend's gift and then we went shopping at Cerritos Mall. I really wanted these Nikes, but thankfully, they didn't have my size. So I totally thought, "wow, i made it out of the mall without buying anything myself" But, low and behold, I spotted this at Hot Topic...


Uhm, you coudn't find a more perfect shirt for me. So anyhoo, Gwennie and I headed over to Isa and Nick's afterwards. Man, i always eat so well there. I even got to taste Doughboys Red Velvet for the first time. FREAKIN YUMMMMMMMMO. Thanks Drew! I think I'm gonna buy myself a cake to celebrate the end of the school year. hahahaha

Sunday I chilled with Markie. This month is gonna be a crazy month. I can't believe it's almost the end of the year. Ahhhhhh. Exciting, but scary.

Have a great week guys.

1 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

cute shirt!