Sunday, September 24, 2006


So we went to the Lobster Festival this weekend in Redondo Beach. Yum. James and I were in line for Funnel Cakes...

Me: There's a lot of "potatoes" here
James: Really?! I haven't seen one..
Me (perplexed..wtf look): no James, i mean the people, not the vegetable..
James: ooooooooooh.

hahahaha

Nice shot Seong, you got a dragon!...Don't be bitter James..

4 comments on " "

James on 11:42 PM said...

So one day, Seong, Rachele, and I were running away from the cops. We go into a potato field. There's 3 potato sacks on the ground. We each crawl into one. As the cops come they notice that the sacks are moving. I say, "ruff, ruff" the cops go oh that's just a dog. Seong goes, "meow, meow" the cops go oh that's just a cat. Rache goes, "potato, potato".

Kay on 8:17 AM said...

oh jamezy...sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself. ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Nice try James.....Keep trying..

ANNA on 12:08 AM said...

i was potatoes? james had to explain that one to me, Rach. Cuz we've always used the term "coconuts." Haha!