Monday, September 04, 2006

Crank


So tonight Pat, James, and I decided to make the most of the 3 day weekend and go watch a movie. Pat suggested watching a movie called "Crank". i had never heard of this movie, but I was down. So we go to Century City and we got there kinda late. So we ended up sitting pretty close to the screen. The first part of the movie was very fast paced, shaky..not good to watch when you're up close and eating nachos. hahaha So I was a bit worried that I'd have to yack watching this movie. Anyhoo, as the movie went on, my interest increased. It was a dope movie, it kept me intrigued (which was good cuz i was sleepy). As the movie went on, I realized how hot the main guy was...Jason Statham. I had seen him in Italian Job before, but I didn't think he was hot in that. I dunno what it was, but in this movie, he was friggin hot. Maybe i liked that he could beat up bad guys. He was frikkin bad ass. Love that tough guy aspect. hahaha (Justin, I'm not cheating on you, my heart will always belong to you. hahaha) But yeah, his accent is a bonus too. So if you get a chance...Watch this movie...And look out for this guy...





0 comments on "Crank"