
I was inspired by Tam's post...
13 years ago today (Feb. 8) Mark and I started "seeing". Thinking about it, that term is so funny.."seeing". I wonder if teenagers today even say that anymore. But basically, "seeing" was what you did before you became officially boyfriend and girlfriend. It's so funny because Mark and I can still remember that conversation and I can still remember how giddy and excited I was that day. ::sigh::
On Feb. 3, was our 6 month wedding anniversary. Craaaazy! I can't believe it's already been 6 months. It feels like yesterday that I was planning everything!
On March 2, we'll celebrate our 13th "dating" anniversary. It's crazy to me to think that this won't be our main anniversary since we celebrated that date for so many years.. But it's exciting to think that we'll have many more significant dates in the future to celebrate.
Here's to celebrating special "dates" :)

0 comments on "Young love"
Post a Comment