Well I guess the first thing I should mention is...I'M MARRIED!!

Gosh, it's hard to believe that it's all over. But every moment of planning was well worth it. Markie and I couldn't be more happier about how everything turned out. I think it was so adorable how he couldn't stop talking about it for like 3 weeks. Having a destination wedding was the best decision we could have ever made. I'm glad that everyone enjoyed themselves in Maui.
So now we're newlyweds. It's frikkin awesome. Granted, I'm not gonna lie. Everything isn't all perfect and rosy, but it's nice to go through everything WITH Markie. Yes, we were together 12 years, but we weren't living together. So it feels like we're starting a new adventure together. It's really nice to go home TOGETHER and to wake up together. It's also nice to have privacy and have a place of our own. I love my parents and all, but geez, it was time for me to move out.
I'm back at workos and I love it. I missed the kiddos. They're still getting used to my new name, but it's cool. I'll respond to either one. Even though it gets tiring (I fell asleep at 7 pm last night), it's very rewarding. Yesterday one of my kiddos said "YOU'RE MY FAVORITE TEACHER EVERRRRRR". She probably has only had 3 teachers total in her lifetime, but hey, i'll take it.
I know I always say this, but I'll try to update more from the Chateau =)

0 comments on " "
Post a Comment