Monday, November 03, 2008

Be a pal, hold a purse


So this past weekend, Mark, me, Tam, and Greg went to Monterey. I"ll have to blog about that awesome, relaxing trip later. But this post is simply going to be to thank my baby boo Markie for holding my purse whenever I went to the bathroom and when I had to hold something else real quick. No complaints from him. No sirree Bob. What a gentleman. Here he is  holding my purse while I went to the restroom, I couldn't resist taking a pic of him doing this. hahaha. I can't believe some guys wouldn't hold a girl's purse just for a quick second. 
(ahem ahem James)

3 comments on "Be a pal, hold a purse"

Anonymous said...

whatever... you made me hold it so you can take a picture to show james. It was all staged... don't let teacher rachele fool u.

James on 10:32 PM said...

i knew it! good try rache...sneaky sneaky...no respectable man would do that on purpose.

Anonymous said...

Anna... your next blog word should be "in-te-gri-ty."