Saturday, August 02, 2008

THIS is my over the moon face


(note: I don't know why the text below is underlined)

FINALLY. I met Kristen Bell. Who knew it would be so easy? I was on her fansites and I saw that she was going to be at the Red Mango in Westwood meeting her fans to benefit a charity that she supports. PERFECT!!

So Gwennie picks me up and before I run out the door, I re
member to grab my Veronica Mars Season 1 DVD to have her sign. Gwennie and I were all nervous because we didn't know what to say. We didn't wanna sound like dorks, but we wanted her to know we were fans. So we headed to Westwood, ate In-N-Out real quick and went to Red Mango. There was hardly people there, except for this group of girls and this family. I looked at the family and recognized that one of the girls was the freakin chick who was able to take a pic with Kristen at the Forgetting Sarah Marshall Premiere. Arghhhh! Go away chick! hahaha

So we were waiting...waiting...Eventually people formed a line behind us. Woo Hoo! Gwennie and I think we saw her pull up to check out the scene, but then she went away for awhile. Maybe to go eat?

So here are me and Gwennie waiting in line. The hard core fans that we are..
Kristen was running late. So to amuse us. They started asking us questions about Red Mango. I lucked out and repeated an answer someone said, so I got the shirt. Woo hoo!!! The stupid haircut place next to Red Mango was getting all irritated because the line was in front of their store. They were threatening to call the police. In my head I was like "if these people prevent me from meeting KBell, there is going to be hell to pay"

HOOORAY!! Kristen finally arrived! How frikkin adorable is she with her outfit?
We bought our yogurt and then it was time to meet her. EEEEEK! Gwennie went first. Gwennie brought the WB bag she got from ComicCon that had all the people from past shows, like Veronica Mars. Kristen thought it was really cool, cuz she had never seen it before.
I was so effin nervous taking this picture. I was like "Rache. Steady hands. Don't mess it up!"
AHHHHH! Then it was my turn. I didn't have anything clever to say. So I just went up to her and said "Hi Kristen! It's so nice to meet you". She shook my hand and said so nice to meet you to". Then she signed my Veronica Mars DVD and then I asked her to take a pic too. Gwennie was shaking taking this pic.
HOORAY. What a great day. Gwennie and I were so giddy afterwards. Gwennie was still shaking while eating her Red Mango! HAHAHA. Good times Gwennie! Here we are with our autographed stuffed. We heart KBell!

4 comments on "THIS is my over the moon face"

cecile marie on 7:09 PM said...

hooray! i even put veronica mars season 1 on again. Les is so sad. He would of asked her to sign his chest.

Gwen on 8:42 PM said...

What a GREAT day, Rachey! She's the best!

Roma on 2:09 PM said...

Hi=)
I saw your pic with Kristen Bell!it's pretty cool u actually met her!!is she as nice as she looks in interviews??
Romina

Save The Planet Pen on 2:12 PM said...

wow!! how lucky you guys are!!! I loveee kbell too!!