Sunday, February 24, 2008

THIS IS THE FREAKING JAM!!!


So today I was taken back to my childhood in more ways than one. First, Joe wanted to go rollerskating so me, James, Riann, Joe, Bev, and Ja went to Twilight Roller Rink in Glendeezy. Dude, freakin blast from the past. As soon as I put on my skates, I felt like I was a 8 year old again doing tricks and routines in my driveway with my brother. Dude you'd think that it'd be filled with all kiddos, but no. The people in there would surprise you. Freakin emo kids, itims, Joe's people, girls in poodle skirts (James' lady), etc etc. I think I want my own skates again. hahaha  

So James was driving me home and we hear this song by Robyn. At first I was like, "do I know this song?". Sure enough I started singing along to the chorus....I LOVED this song back in the day. Like I straight remember dancing to this in my room. hahaha Ohhh the 90s.. JOE GET THIS ON WAX PLEASE! hahaha



0 comments on "THIS IS THE FREAKING JAM!!!"