Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rainy thoughts...


I don't know how many times i've blogged that I hate the rain, but I'll say it again...I hate the rain...But it's fine today. Cuz I'm tired from working today and I'm quite content chillen under my warm Me-hee-cano style blankie and watching Pretty Woman and listening to the monsoon outside.
So dude, I was looking at Urban's site. Look at what they're selling!!!
So first of all. You know you owned this t-shirt or something that resembled this t-shirt back in the day. Like elementary school days, paired with your favorite cross colors pants. Dude, I remember when the WB store at the Beverly Center was like the place to shop for your tweety baby tees n shit. So seeing this shirt totally took me back and made me realize, shit, we're old. Also, it made me realize that Urban is freakin jipping people out of their money. The hell 28 dollars???Really?

On another note, i was talking to my friend Diane and we were talking about getting your ears pierced as a baby or as a young girl is a total culture thing. Like apparently, the puti people don't get their ears pierced until the girl can make a decision that she wants to get them pierced. The hell. Really? So I checked out my class and sure enough. Not one girl had their ears pierced except one of my girls who is half black half japanese. So yeah, I never knew about the whole drama of getting your ears pierced when you are younger that the puti people are so against.

1 comments on "Rainy thoughts..."

Diane on 6:31 PM said...

LOL - I TOLD YOU!!