Saturday, September 15, 2007


Yo yo yo yo. I'm back at work. Yeee-haw. hahaha My kiddos are really cute tho, I have to say. I'm just frikkin tired. Trying to get back into the swing of things. I wish I could post video that I took of them. But that wouldn't be cool, nor legal.

So I saw this...and i got so excited!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Veronica Mars!!! She's so hot! For those of you who didn't know, she's gonna be on Heroes! Hooray! And effin Peter Petrelli. Love the hair homie. You are the hotness too. For more pics of my girl Kristin and the rest of the crew, check out one of my fav gossip websites..

Heroes cast

A lot of stuff has gone on since I last posted. Including, Iya and Chris got married! Hooooooooray! Congrats guys. I have to post pics soon. Eventually. Hopefully. hahaha

I wanna watch Avenue Q. It looks so frikkin funny. Let's go!

1 comments on " "

Gwen on 8:33 AM said...

Ahhh!!! Love it! Can't wait for Kristen Bell to be on Heroes. Very cool. And thank God Milo cut his hair. Much, much better now.