Hooray. I love my new bike. Especially the colors...( See James and Joe, there's no room for a basket, bell, or streamers...boooo) I even have a matching helmet. hahahaha And biker shorts with butt pads. Man, i seriously haven't sported biker shorts since like 4th grade, when it was in.So anyhoo, Markie and I have gone on two bike rides since my purchase. The first time I went on my bike, I was all shaky. I haven't ridden a bike in years. But the first ride Mark and I went from Santa Monica to the Marina and then back. Then yesterday we went from Manhattan Beach to Redondo, ate yummy poke, and biked back. I love biking on the beach. It's very calming. The houses on the beach are so freakin nice. If I lived in one of those houses, I'd bike every day.
My sister's due date was today. I guess the baby is waiting for my Mom and Dad to get there. Party at Rachele's for 2 weeks! Woo hoo! hahah

3 comments on "Hell has frozen over..."
sweet bike!!! lets go biking.
I want a bike.
Get one Gwennie! It'll be fun! We can all bike to Redondo and get crabs..We'll be a bike gang. hahaha
Post a Comment