Sunday, November 20, 2005


Finally! I have time to myself. Time to read books that I actually wanna read. So I borrowed Da Vinci Code from Cile so I could read it before the movie came out. Yeah yeah, everyone and their mama has read that book, but when everyone was reading it, I was reading stuff for grad school. Booooooo. So now I get to enjoy it. I love how it reads so fast. I"m already on page 100 and i just started today. Hooray...

So i had to blog these stories, cuz i've been meaning to blog but just have been to lezy...

We were at the promenade one night and I was wondering if Cile went to Kid Robot to buy another one of her bears with the claws...so this is how the conversation went..

Rach: So did you get your...(I make a claw with my fingers and start clawing towards Cile to mean the bear)
Cile: Bra??
Rach: (laughing off my ass) How does a claw mean bra???

Last night I went to Cile's so she could help me with the video for my sister's wedding. So after working on it we call up Randy and Gwen to join us for Fred 52's. So we go back to Cile's house and her dad knocks on the door and goes..

Tito Andy: Sell...Here you have some nuts.."so and so" gave it to me
(Cile takes the can of nuts)
Me: Uhm that looks like one of those joke things that a snake pops out of
Cile: Ohhhhhhhh. Thank you!!! (as she gives it back to her Dad and he's laughing hysterically saying "Selll...open it...open it" and trying to open her door..
Then Tito Andy opened it and this snake pops out...hahahaha We loved it!

So we're all laughing and Cile goes
Cile: Don't leave me alone with him! He's weird
Randy: So are you
Cile: Yeah but i don't walk around with a can of nuts saying "Open my nuts"
Rach: Hahaha That sounded wrong
Gwen: No no. "Open my nuts and a snake will pop out"
HAHAHAHAHA

Tito Andy was trying to show us something else called "the electric chair" but Cile wouldn't let us see it. haaha

Can't believe my sister is getting married so soon. Kuhrayzee..

1 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

he's dumb. he woke me up early again to stare at the new paint in front of the house.

i don't even want to know what the electric chair was.

STOP encouraging him.

OH AND FUCKEN RANDY! he fooled me because of you! stupid talon and rod stewart's daughter is NOT having a baby named cecile. stop spreading lies!